Friday 1 June 2012

Beautiful Blogger Awards



Until yesterday I had never heard of the Beautiful Blogger Awards and I'm amazed that I was even nominated. I wasn't expecting anyone to read my blog, I just wanted to write about my love of Film. I've only just started and I feel that I have a lot more to say. So, thank you for showing me that someone reads my blog.
Seven amazingly, probably mundane facts about me.
  1. I have an evil name and there are stories behind the different choices that parents had. My name is Emily Rose Lindsay. Firstly, my dad is a gardener and ironically there is a rose named Emily. It's a peachy colour and it's rare. Secondly, having the last name Lindsay is not fun. Every two seconds someone calls me Lindsay and every time I have to correct them, 'No, that's my last name.' :P Plus, there are about six hundred (over exaggeration) spellings of Lindsay. It's the Scottish way. Not SEY, LYN. It's spelt properly. Final, my parents thought it would have been funny to call me Lynsey Lindsey Lindsay. Thank God they didn't.
  2. I have hyper-mobile joints which means I'm more flexible that you normal people. It's not as severe as others, but I like to see it as I'm next step in evolution and it seems to have failed.
  3. I'm a geek. I can quote some films and TV programmes word for word. I remember hundreds of facts about TV and film. Ask me a question and I can probably answer it. I have a t-shirt with a wookiee on it.
  4. Apparently the worst thing I did was learn to talk (according to my mum). In our family it's known as verbal diarrhoea. I will talk and talk and talk. It annoys everyone and even me. I'm doing it right now in this blog post.
  5. I have a fear of many things starting with the letter S. Steep Stairs, Spiders, Snakes and Sports I don't enjoy.
  6. I have two cats, if that's what you can call them. Poppy, who is more like a dog and her sister Lily, who is grumpy. They're nearly 10 and they're both totally mad. I think we may have done something wrong.
  7. I am quite tall for a girl. I'm 5ft 10 1/2inchs (the 1/2 counts) and I have six 9 feet.
Now for the my favourite blogs.
http://curiositything.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/beautiful-blogger-award.html This is the first lovely lady to nominate me. She writes a variety of blog posts that are funny, meaningful and brilliant.

http://thegirlwiththegreenumbrella.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/i-just-got-nominated-for-beautiful-blog.html This  is the second lovely lady to nominate me. She wants to be a journalist and this is her platform. She writes about life in general and she is one of my closest friends.

http://lightsoutwordsflow.blogspot.co.uk/ Although my friend hasn't written for a while I would like to nominate him because he is an amazing writer and deserves to be noticed. :)

http://highlyamusingurl.blogspot.co.uk/ I would also like to nominate this lovely lady. She's totally random when it comes to writing her blog and I can guarantee that you will enjoy reading her blog.

This is what to do now:
Put down seven facts about yourself,
Link to the blog of the person who nominated you,
Link to blogs who you think deserve the award,
Let these bloggers Know,
Simple as that.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing nice things about my blog. :) I think your facts were more interested than mine. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that you have six nine feet - so many feetsies!!! xx

    ReplyDelete